HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Edgy,

I should have made it clearer that I have not been very active in posting at AGO (just like many other regular posters) until lately. But I do read both NOT and KWG boards. I know who is who on this board and by scanning the names and the quick summary of the posts I would know which ones to go read deeper.

It's quite possible that I might miss a thing or two, but I don't recall seeing anything that would stick out prominently saying that you as a strong advocate for a join of force between NOT and KWG. My impression is that you always give strong support for NOT and would not care less if KWG survives or not. Any mention of KWG on the NOT board would have a stern warning from you (no place for a Siamese twin, and get back to where you belong, etc...).

May be this impression is totally wrong. Perhaps you could set me on a correct course by providing some of your key posts that say you are in favour of the synergy between NOT and KWG that you thought that I have missed?

My postion is always that we (NOT and KWG) are in this soup together.

PS: The other forum would give some people a headache. You need to pick the right BB, and cultivate a knowledgeable posters who are willing to share the knowledge and information. Once you have the critical mass, the irrelevant people would stay away. They might come once in a while, but you can always, put them on "ignored" to clean up what you see on your screen.

GH

New Message
Please login to post a reply