HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Jun 12, 2019 07:04PM

From Sudbury.....I must ask.  I know Noront has discovered Rhodium at EN, and in some of their other claims.  But I didn't realize that we have lots of it.  Previous reports have indicated its presence at EN, but they have not delineated any amounts as far as I can see.  Do you have any additional info to share that is more up to date? Possibly from an AGM encounter with CEOs. I only have what I quickly accessed from memory:

http://norontresources.com/noront-confirms-high-grade-platinum-palladium-grades-identifies-presence-of-rhodium/

Quote:

Rhodium is a relatively rare and valuable platinum group element (pge) found in platinum ores and is commonly used to harden platinum and palladium. It is found in the nickel-copper-pge deposits of the Sudbury basin and at this stage the abundance in the Eagle’s Nest is not completely understood due to insufficient sampling. However, the Company plans to undertake a comprehensive sampling campaign and study to evaluate the significance of the rhodium and other platinum group elements throughout the entire Eagle’s Nest deposit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply