HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Folks, do not get yourself side tracked as to who is right or wrong regarding Noront and it's future.
These are mere gut reactions and serve little.
Also regarding today's Placement - these are also gut reactions. Such placements are normal when a company is in limbo. Yes the sp dips but remember what ever happens on a daily or weekly time line matters little, the resource is still in the ground and will not disappear no matter what, patience Please.

I want to repost the following to emphasize my sympathy with it:
"Instead of pumping the smelter that is soooo far off anyways he should be pumping the east west supply road from webequoi to eagles nest.....gl...ken."
That is number one priority imho, Thanks Ken. And it is not about Noront managment's priority BUT about our governments, who in my opinion are in serious need to change their underwear - because it reaks and drives away progress.

Babjak and others said that a transportation corridor, what ever type, would open that region and cause development.
How is it that presumably? ordinary people recognize such but our politicians are loath to do anything about it for years now?
Oh yeah, they are doing = Talking - not much else with any results.

I am also impatient hence stopped posting until I see some real change government wise. Still visit on a monthly basis.
Just want to say - Thank You to All who have the determination to still post here. Ed G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply