HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

SP
Nov 11, 2019 07:18PM
Nov 11, 2019 08:14PM
Nov 12, 2019 08:10AM

Noront has morphed in to a Marketing Company from a Mining and Prospecting Company.  In spite of all their hyped "plans" they have so far been unsuccessful in obtaining financial backing for anything mining or processing of substance.  It's cute to say Eagles Nest will fund the ferrochrome processing plant but where/what is the funding for Eagles Nest.  Bleeding money and diluting shares is not a strategy for success. Without committed interest or MOU from a reputable third party financing entity (perhaps backed by the government) there is no impetus for either the gov't justification for embracing the political economics or Fn communities to put emphasis on their economic real substantive advantages to push this forward.  The ROF remains in the political arena and had laboured there for too long.  Noront should sell if they can find a buyer

Nov 12, 2019 04:37PM
Nov 12, 2019 06:45PM
Nov 12, 2019 09:09PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply