HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Apologies.
The edit features of my iPad software package are annoying and extremely slow response times of AGO (free) has substituted spellings and words that may have rendered my previous attempt to comment on the relevance of the TM submitted  post yesterday, (re re Hydro power for the Noront mine): very sorry.

it was late at night and I got tired of fixing the software introduced Edit changes.

In summary, I believe RFC will start lifting its hold on NOT share pricing fix, (now 13-15 cents/ share),in August2020, based on arrival date  of all required Hydro power, funding, ON Fed.permits, etc. AND,  the proven, deliverable, C-19 medical fix, and the November US election results affect on Canada's anti -mining environmental policies.

This August start date of the afformentioned current RFC price control actions on NOT shares, will result in first delivery of NOT fisrst mine revenues in Q4, 2023. (IMO,optomistic, which I am).

Still hope to hear from Ingrid at least prvately, and hope she and her daughter are well.
IMO and optimistic. Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply