HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Spot...Just my two cents on the matter at hand. First I agree the starting point for bidding by both Wyloo and BHP has been pathetic. Not just that, but again insulting. However, superior offers aside, Wyloo has the superior proposal, which is to allow shareholders a continuation with a "New Noront". That in itself to me checks all the boxes of being "Superior" to anything BHP has planned to sway shareholder confidence. So far this bidding is like watching two elderly people playing tennis...So tedious and boring that it's painful to watch and you could care less about whose winning; numbers. Not to mention so slow it seems scripted because you can almost guess what the next move is going to be.

No...What we need here is some fresh blood. A new contender to really drive up the price to force people to forget about the upside of continuation as a shareholder with the "New Noront" and Forrest at the helm...That is going to be very hard to beat, and like I said before...Expensive IMO. Forrest has set the bar much higher with the prospect of bigger money on the horizon for those who are patient. If there are no strings attached to this deal of Forrest's then I am in. Truth be told I have not waited this long (8+ years) to walk away with chump change, or a continuation with a BODs who aspire to whine and complain while singing Kumbaya as they perfect their bannock recipes and podcasts. JC...Such a wasting of time and money its almost criminal.

High time for change I say, and time to get serious. I believe that time starts next week. Forrest is about to serve up an ace across the net...and that ace is shareholder continuation with a New and Improved Noront. BHP is going to have a hard time returning such a strong serve and they know it...So does anyone else who decides to join the game; Glencore, Vale, Rio Tinto, Teck....

But here is the kicker, which I believe if BHP is serious they're going to use if they're not just playing along...Waving a large amount of cash in your face. Now...The larger shareholders of Noront will not go for this, IMO. They would much rather wait for Forrest to make Noront another Fortescue. Instead of cashing out for under 5 bucks...Again, this is my view. But for us little people with weak impatient hands and time a ticking are you really interested in waiting another possible 2 years...or does 5 bucks/share cash you in?

To me Forrest has set the new bar...Continuation with a New Noront...What's another 2 years if the share price is only going to steadily go up in that time...But you say, "TM...How do know?" ...and I say, " Educated guess...North America needs everything the Ring of Fire has to offer and more, and so do the struggling First Nations, and our EV industry...So I say this thing has to happen...No ifs, ands, or buts. Those who hold the Ring hold the keys to North America's future to some degree. So to be a shareholder in Noront is to be a shareholder in North America's immediate, and possibly distant, future. What could be better".

Thanks...I'll stay for the ride and get off when I choose. The question for me is whose driving?

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply