Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 28, 2018 09:22AM
Apr 28, 2018 01:40PM
Apr 28, 2018 01:47PM

Moska, I've made it exceedingly clear I know nothing that would be of any value re the tech.  However, as a long, long time investor in the markets, I do know something about those.  To me, and apparently some others, it appears there is a disconnect (say, like the Grand Canyon) between the share price and share price activity and the picture many of the longs paint.

I'm not saying those longs are wrong, heaven help me financially if they aren't at least partially right, but I am saying that one of the elements of a company that is nearing significant paydirt (think of a well nearing 100 feet of pure suspected pay, and what the small wildcatter's stock might be doing as it gets closer and closer) is that their stock behaves differently than what POET's is doing since the initial surge (which was, in my mind, just terrific!!). 

I also have to admit that FJ has been very generous and gracious in responding to my posts, albeit not what he wants to hear.  And his responses are very helpful in keeping me hanging in there (I actually added some in the last two weeks), when my market intuition says otherwise. His arguments make very good sense, and what we may well have in POET is the situation where the market remains irrational for a long, long time, but when it turns around, you better hope you haven't given up.  Yup, the FOMO is one of the reasons many of us are still around.

Apr 28, 2018 04:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply