Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 28, 2018 09:22AM
Apr 28, 2018 01:40PM
Apr 28, 2018 01:47PM
Apr 28, 2018 04:01PM

"He [Baba] can maintain a level of objectivity that is good to know but I think he likes to be the devil’s advocate as I believe he is as pumped about the possibilities as I am."

As you say, I do like to be the devil's advocate, FJ, and it's always good to read your well thought out responses.  I have many shares but in no way am I as pumped as you are, still I see some bright light being possible - just difficult to estimate how far the end of the tunnel is!  I would be happy with far less than most here - some commercial success and recognition, getting us to a couple or three bucks, followed by a merger netting us around $5.  

Coincidentally, I just finished watching a film noir, Hollow Triumph - well done, especially if you're a noir fan.  The key line from the movie:  "It's a bitter little world full of sad surprises..."  No wonder I like the genre!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply