Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It must be kind of hard to squeeze a meaningful NR between the weekends and Holidays coming up.  “I am on the edge of my seat”.  Now where did I hear that expression last?  Oh yeah, from a dear friend in a PM so I can’t say.  As for me, I’m on the edge of my seat too and hoping a NR tomorrow.

This has probably been covered (I’m sure it has), but please bear with me.  It is my understanding, the Company must provide information pertaining to the vote, no less than 21 days prior to the AGM.  I would assume that would mean business days.  The AGM is scheduled for the 8th of August, the notice needs to be (received) by July 10th.  That would be Wednesday of next week. 

I don’t know how those Harvard guys think, guys like Mika, but it is my understanding companies generally like to publish positive releases towards the beginning of the week, enabling the stock to get traction and gain momentum through the week.  If I may paraphrase, my AGM friend, Baba,”never on a Friday”.  It is my thinking the postponed date for the AGM pushed us into a bunch of Holidays

My point is we could get news tomorrow, and I hope we do, but if not news/information from our Company is imminent.  If we don’t get it tomorrow or tip toed around the 4th July Holiday, it is still ok.  (in my opinion).  There may be a simple strategy behind it besides the crossing of the t’s and dotting the i’s.  That would be to optimize the impact of shareholder value.

There certainly are more sophisticated methods, even contrarian approaches.  Just some thoughts.  If there are any errors or omissions in my post, please correct me but please be civil about it. 

All the above, my thoughts and opinions.  Importantly, hoping for the best for all of us. Those above the 49th, please feel free to enjoy the 4th of July Holiday along with us/USA    GLTL   BT

New Message
Please login to post a reply