A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter and Team,

First post on Agoracom, I have been following this company for several years. I would like to say thank you for being a very forward looking company and willing to solve what seem like unsolvable problems.

I was thinking about the NSiR, and the news release from 08/18/20 really stuck out, and why the words "The IP sold relates exclusively to the manufactoring of nano silicon powders and wires by HPQ Nano. PyroGenesis will retain a royalty-free, exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide license to use the System for all other purposes" have struck me as odd. The ability of the NSiR to particulize silicon is not just a trait specific to silicon, but can be expanded for other materials such as steel, correct? The next step to this puzzle is the polymerization, or coating that can occur as the material passes through.

I had never heard of Desktop Metals until a few weeks ago, but watching their metal printer, it has struck me that you hold printable metal ink, that can be used on any metal that the Desktop Metal printer can use. Their process is 100x faster than laser sintering according to their presentations, and you now hold the keys to enabling their tech to be more widespread.

I am excited for what you have in store for us going forward in the AM division! I also realize that if I am correct about using the NSiR for other materials going forward, you won't be able to say anything without a PR.

Thanks for you time,

Blaine

@BlAst on ceo

New Message
Please login to post a reply