A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Re: VIDEO - "PyroGenesis Is The Tesla Of High Temperature Solutions" says PyroGenesis CEO In Shareholder Q&A

Re: VIDEO - "PyroGenesis Is The Tesla Of High Temperature Solutions" says PyroGenesis CEO In Shareholder Q&A

posted on Aug 29, 2022 08:19PM

Hi Kleptocracy, thanks for sharing your ideas. I now realize it it not the time for the institutions to get into large positions.

I am not sure a forward split would help them to buy shares. The insiders, you and I would probably just keep our shares and wait for our new revised target price before selling. 

Such a split is in my opinion not feasible before a very long time. I am not sure these 45 institutions would have entered if they knew they would have to wait for so long. I am also not sure neither that PYR can without the institutions grow like several of us forecast in this forum. 

May be what the institutions expect is that PYR will need to raise capital and this would be done through private placement. For us it would short term be a dilution but it would be profitable long term. The capital would allow PYR to turn contracts into revenues, increase its capacities and sign even more contracts. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply