A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mar 08, 2024 10:18AM
Mar 08, 2024 11:41AM
Mar 08, 2024 11:59AM
Mar 08, 2024 12:54PM
Mar 08, 2024 04:40PM
Mar 08, 2024 05:05PM
Mar 11, 2024 06:42AM
Mar 11, 2024 07:55AM
Mar 11, 2024 09:25AM
Mar 11, 2024 10:02AM

I'll repost my older answer that points out common logical fallacies among people who have hard time to believe why people could be negative about Pyrogenesis. I am quite it answers a bunch of them.

Re: Desperation

in response to   by 
posted on Feb 20, 2024 01:42PM

feel free to be negative in your perspective in an honest discussion. The issue is with people who are on every single platform 24/7 even holidays - not just being 'bearish' but actively spreading their hatred of the company in a way designed to manipulate people new to the company, or get existing investors to sell their shares at a discount to whoever is accumulating. You must admit, it is strange. Someone who thinks a company was a bad investment and sold out would just walk away. The pathological obession of digging 75 years into the past and re-posting every single thing they can possibly link to current events in efforts to detract from developments, is weird. Endless posts, every day, same broken record. They are here like its a full time job.

First of all. That 24/7 accusation isn't really based on anything. It's an attempt to target people who disagree as sinister actors with a mission. In this paragraph many things are exaggerated: "every single platform 24/7", "spreading hatred", "pathological obsession". Why people being bearish is strange. This company has not delivered. Pipeline promise alone is very far off.

You and many others have built a narrative where it is normal, that people who sold their investment leave for good and never say a thing about the company. Why would they do that, especially if they have crucial experience. Your assumption that people who lose most of their money simply leave in silence does not hold water. Like it's a mandatory thing to do. Neither it shouldn't be expected that people who have invested in the company should be positive when there are no reasons for it. It's merely an attempt to set up rules that are favoring dubious agenda.

The guy complaining why I make fun of his obsession, its because while he is free to discuss the company, this isnt discussion.... it is 24/7 b*tching designed to clog up any other topic. If he had an intelligent thing to contribute to the conversation, it would not be a problem. They are all half truths and out of context complaints.

Surely these half truths can be proven.

investor forums are to discuss the investment, the technology, developments, the industry. If you feel that the financial statements are poor, and the ceo is evil, and the company is going broke and there is no hope for it, what do you have to offer to the discussion to those who are invested or considering investing? Just b*tching?

You kind of answered your own question. I truly wished that people like developbc, BCONventures and many more wouldn't have silenced everyone aggressively when Pyrogenesis was at the peak of the pump. The room for serious conversation was taken, especially by developbc/007 with all his threats about court etc., and only one truth prevailed. That cost a lot of money for many investors. Even if many of you try to understate your own actions now that stock is down over 95% from the peak. I really wish there had been more concerned voices and a room for them to express their opinions without harrasment.

at the end of the day, while I acknowledge there are legitimate investors who sold out due to missed timelines and other reasons, it is their right. Those investors should also reconsider their investment thesis and why they chose to invest in a high risk R&D small cap to begin with. I also truely believe there are bad actors here who have an agenda to their own benefit, who claim to be "informing the shareholders' but it remains strange because their behavior is such that their life depends on it - or their money.

As stated later on by another writer, this "it was always about R&D" is very insincere statement. Also, you blame the investors that company is incapable to deliver self-made expectations. That last sentence is quasi kitchen psychology based on your feeling. Honestly, if we go down that route, I believe you're looking for excuses and strawmen that you can blame for your guilt. It's a massive emotional burden to let it sink in that you have constantly been rude, if not borderline harrassing towards people with bearish sentiment. And for the last few years bears have been right. Most annoying part being their use of NRs, statements and fiscal reports by the company. Who you're really fighting is your pride. But enough of that, let's go forward.

The "long" investors try to have a discussion about something, and 8 resident a*holes jump in to clog up the forums with their BS. How many times did you read "hehe mellon dumping glta" despite years of well advertised and properly announced and regulated Automatic Share Disposition Plans? How many conversations did that derail? How many times were investors discussing the technology and the potential market implementation, and 50 messages come in about "you are dreaming" "CEO is a lair" "you are all pumpers". It is deliberate attempts at breaking up any sort of meaningful discussion.

Here's a funny thing. There's been several different theories about how the Mellon Trust works. In this case, these fabricated stories were mostly build up by pumpers. Sometimes it's just for the taxes, beneficiaries have changed in these stories, also reason for sales. And it was never supposed to reload. There are people who muddied the waters on purpose. But if you know this definitely, how will ASDP go from here, are there many reloads to be expected or was it one of a kind?

There are discussions about technology but more often there are far-off connections based, "Ya know, they could use plasma one day" or "Someone like Elon Musk definitely has to be involved in plasma, how could he not? and if he was, well why wouldn't he be very, very interested in Pyro?"

There are potential markets and then there are connecting daydreams and trying to force it as a due diligence. Honestly, I believe these made up "has to happens" were one of the reasons people were disappointed in Pyrogenesis, because the echo chamber that could only hold one truth kept forcing these daydreams and people weren't allowed to tone them down.

You may feel differently, thats okay.

Despite what many of the bad actors have said about me, I have always been reasonable in my discussion of this investment. I stated many, many, times -across various platforms- that this is R&D and my timescale is long. I had 50 people arguing with me that this is not R&D and they expect $500M yesterday. I use to discuss and banter with others, but when I became aware and seen proof there are bad actors with malicious intentions among us, I did indeed become less conversational and more defensive. Perhaps this is my fault, but that is because I can see the bullsh*t and think it is sick. Their mothers must be proud.

There is massive discrepancy with this statement and your earlier messages. This is a rose-tinted view. 

I also dont have the time to sit and engage with these people endlessly day and night and on holidays. I do get on from time to time because at this point, their obsession is entertaining to me, and I do believe when big news drops, they will get their comeuppance.

This entertainment narrative is very similar to meme stock holders calling themselves zen. The most entertained are often the most aggressive. What comes to comeuppance etc. - I find this view very narrow and dicotomic. A world where's only good and bad, and the bad have to be sinister forces that need to be punished. Also, Pyro's short interest is historically very low, so there won't be many shorts or their Evil Masters to be torched. It won't cost that much for shorts to close their position. Especially if they've been around through this three year nosedive.  

You cant tell me it isnt weird as F that people who "do not own the stock" sit here 24/7 talking sh*t.

Here again you take it as a truth that can not be questioned. An exaggerated idea about questionable characters that rotate around the site day and night. And they would do it no matter what. And it absolutely has nothing to do with the company or the claims other users make here. That they are only driven by evil deeds. 

Only thing I can really tell you, is that it's very likely you're screaming at strawmen and these people you pictured do not exist. Not with the timeschedule you made up or the motives you assume.

I can understand long investors and why they are here: either they have already accumulated all the DD they can and sit for entertainment, or they continue to discuss the stock because *surprise* they have an interest in seeing the company grow and deliver sustainable solutions to an environmental problem in an industry that needs it.

So you're saying, you can only understand people who fit your very narrow definition of an investor. Thank you. I can also understand long investors who have relevant questions.

What point is there for people who think this is a horrible investment, to be here 24/7 just getting in the way of people who are actually invested? If people call them names and tell them to F off, its because anyone who has been here long enough is tired of the same broken record and wants to either 1) discuss the technology and incoming developments, 2) keep up with their fellow investors 3) to keep tabs on the bad actors because one day, they will be proven wrong and scatter -never to be heard of again. No one is here to read "mellon hehe glta" for the billionth time. we know about it. we get it

Hate to say it, but based on these paragraphs you have very limited understanding of human behaviour. As if they were console game NPCs with 3-4 essential tasks. Most of these assumptions rely on the idea that stock owner should only say nice things about the company he owns and people who do not own the stock anymore should remain silent. Are you aware just how limited these terms of discussion are?

Mar 11, 2024 11:34AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply