...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Oct 13, 2017 06:12PM

,,,hummmm,,,,,this dilution was surely expected since the loan was accepted by RVX years back in order to continue trial work coupled with our disgusting share price,,,,,,,HL being a big player in regards to retiring this debt was discussed as being one option,,,,,,,,,,DM and his gang now have zippo control here on in ...that was discussed years ago when this debt would mature as well,,at that time we knew DM had to get our share price up to avoid a great amount of dilution and finance our trials!!

This insider deal is proof BP is still hands off and DM has had no better offers from outsiders and thus no choice,,,,what deals come will add little funding to our pot which inturn plays into the major insiders hands once again. Great science,,,,but the business end has always been an issue!!

DM is a figure head only,,,his days are numbered I think,,,all future business will be conducted and controlled by HL and Eastern,,,,,,,I expect these big insiders will take us out at some point..,,,especially if blockbuster is in the equation,,,,.maybe that will be a good thing but share price will have to be kept low as they will not want to pay too much for the outstanding shares!!!

I wouldnt be surprised after the closing of this deal that a take out offer will be worked on behind their closed doors...and definitely prior to the results on BoM in the Fall of 2018 or early 2019 when ever the results are puished out to,,,,,,,HL did a nice cost average down on this one.,,I have always thought, these insiders are looking at taking epigenetics to market by themselves, no ifs or buts about it!!

DM has failed miserably to build shareprice these past years,,,, there is no doubt our insiders has restricted any good news that may exist from flowing to the public from within RVX or Zenith,,,,,the share price wasnt allowed to get legs prior to insider deals here,,,,,,,,,nor will it be given an opportuntiy going forward,,,,,,,,,,,,.the stock market continues to be humbling......all....jm worthless o....!

Oct 14, 2017 01:59PM
Oct 14, 2017 02:29PM
Oct 14, 2017 02:41PM
Oct 14, 2017 02:44PM
Oct 14, 2017 04:05PM
Oct 14, 2017 04:08PM
Oct 14, 2017 07:03PM
Oct 15, 2017 08:05AM
Oct 15, 2017 11:40AM
Oct 15, 2017 02:40PM
Oct 16, 2017 11:24AM
New Message