...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Oct 13, 2017 06:12PM
Oct 14, 2017 08:24AM

KK2,,,,,,,Well if we didnt get hold of our IP in a deal non of us would be here as KD would be the soul beneficiary,,that is probably why HL bellied up to the trough,,they didnt want to be in the same pot as ourselves!!!,,,,so what was the big secret all these past years when DM couldnt hint at HL offering support around this loan???,,,,we discussed that as well in this form and concluded HL was at risk to lose ground if IP was lost to KD,,,,,,so we do live to fight another day!!

The next activity in regards to RVX will be a PP most likely in early 2018,,,, I will guess KD as being the most likely candidate to acquire more shares,,,,,,they will even up the share structure with HL and have the ability to set the stage for all the other trials and INDs. So share price must continue to be held in check for sure until they own all shares. Remember,,KD and HL will have the insiders perspective with what risk/reward is possible over the next months into the BoM results.

I think we will see the remaining outstanding shares taken out by these same insiders after any PP and prior to the BoM results. If we are going to be a block buster then such a business opportunity will be taken by these billionaires,,no one is going to pry a dollar out of eithers fist!!,,,so positve news will be down played as much as posible from both RVX and Zenith here on in, including withholding good data. If we thought RVX was short on investor communications previously just watch 2018, it will probably break our minds cuz DM will be told what material will be made public!!!!

,,,,,,,,,,I dont think BP ever wanted to be in bed with KD in the first place and that is very possible,,it seems to work to his and also HLs advantage here for sure,,,,,HL might have gambled on the idea when they bought in,,,knowing BP would be timid on this one when KD was a major,,,,,all the while looking at the possiblity around epigenetics coming to the forefront with this cutting edge science !!

..,,,,12 plus years in this stock and it has been just plain old dead money heaped with frustration!!,,,globe trotting and spreading the good word has amounted to zippo,,and we are in Plll with 208!!,,Inconceivable a third party has not joined our party!!!,,there has to be a reason!!,,,and PP monies being taken at such ugly levels.....just think if we trading at $5 or $6 a share,,what a difference that would have made to us all,,,,,,those presentations must have been attended by BP,,,,yet gun shy to even dip their toe in the waters,,,,or should I say kool-aid,,,,,these insiders are not trying to flip shares,,,,they are here in an attempt to bring a multi billion dollar drug to market with meager invested monies ,,,,,,again,,,,its what I see from the limited info we have and the actions from our insiders in the past,,,,,,,,jmo

Oct 14, 2017 02:29PM
Oct 14, 2017 02:41PM
Oct 14, 2017 02:44PM
Oct 14, 2017 04:05PM
Oct 14, 2017 04:08PM
Oct 14, 2017 07:03PM
Oct 15, 2017 08:05AM
Oct 15, 2017 11:40AM
Oct 15, 2017 02:40PM
Oct 16, 2017 11:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply