...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

To me its another case of answering a question that wasn't asked.  Here is what I sent:

Hello,

Its now after the closing bell on Jan 31st and there is no news regarding the Third Eye loan or specifically the covenant that it would appear has now been breached regarding the release of Top-Line data.  Being out of compliance with a the terms of a loan that leverages all the companies assets, obviously this is something of material importance.

Here are my questions:

1) Is the company in compliance with all the terms of the Third Eye loan?
2) If the answer is no, then I expect to see news to that effect that would also detail the firm's plans going forward...

Regards

And here is Sarah's reply.

Hello Gordon: Thank you for your email. We remain in good standing with our lender and there is nothing material to report at this time. All material events will (and will continue to be) disclosed at the appropriate time. I trust you have seen the recent news on new financing. More expected to come as per the news release.

Best regards,
Sarah

Obviously that failed to answer my very simple question of whether or not Resverlogix is in compliance with all the terms (covenants) of the loan with Third Eye, so this was my reply.  

Sarah,

I appreciate your reply.  The term "good standing", is fuzzy to me.  Does that mean the company is in compliance with all the covenants of the loan?  A simple yes or no will suffice.  

I did see the financing news of today.  As I'm sure you are aware, forward looking statements about what is "expected" to come, these statements cannot be relied upon or viewed as material fact due to their forward looking nature.  
Jan 31, 2019 08:11PM
Jan 31, 2019 09:06PM
Jan 31, 2019 09:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply