...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Jan 31, 2019 08:03PM
Jan 31, 2019 08:11PM
Jan 31, 2019 09:06PM

You may not like it but the company is not obligated if it’s not material.  Clearly they don’t think it is.  Nor do I.  But if I’m wrong then we should see a press release tomorrow informing us all that they just lost all of their assets to 3rd Eye for probably no good reason.  Sarah said some very strong words to you that they are in good standing   That’s not fuzzy.  That’s firm. 

Rather than look for the doom and gloom of it all, why not choose to look at it this way...HL decided to invest more.  A lot more.  Perhaps they chose to do so because they too think the BoM P3 results will be good.  If not, why bother?

People/companies don’t invest that much without being pretty well grounded in the facts.  That and their high powered attorneys.  They are informed and Sarah has confirmed.  RVX is in such good status that HL chose to invest even more to up their ante and not the other way around.

Maybe we aren’t interpreting the covenant right.  Maybe they have another side agreement.  Maybe it’s simply that the May 1st date that takes preference regardless.  I really don’t know.  What we should be asking ourselves is why on Earth would HL buy more shares now at essentially today’s price if tomorrow it is going to zero?  Perhaps because it’s a good deal.  That’s what is important.

I doubt what I offer will sway you, but I encourage you to see other possibilities and alternatives some of which may in fact be very positive instead.  That HL realizes that the assets aren’t going to Third Eye and that the future stock price will someday be much higher than today.   

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply