...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

On June 20th I got a PM telling me that:  

"I have heard that there are a couple of investors that own a large number of shares that had them margined. I don't know how or why anyone could margin a stock under $5 but apparently it has happened. As soon as the share price went below $3, margin calls were sent out. I have no idea if there is cash being put together to satisfy this situation or whether those individuals will be sold out but it has to be cleared up by months end or before if there is any truth to this story".

Frankly I think its total BS...same as iconoclast's alleged email from IR.  I asked how this information was obtained....here's the answer I got:

"From 2 of the parties being squeezed and others".  

So it goes from hearing that about a couple of investors, to hearing from a couple of investors...yeah right.    

The individual who sent me this (and other) messages is one of the Hub Leaders, all I will say is that it is NOT Bear.  I was asked not to share this information....well obviously I have ignored that request.  

So here is my warning....if you want to share information with me that is outstide of the public domain, then don't do it unless you're willing to share it with everyone.  I am perfectly comfortable pouring over all the publcly available information and engaging in speculation about what it might or might not mean.  I am not comfortable AT ALL with being given information that is not for everyone's eyes.  

So if you send me a PM about something company related expect that I will share it.  And henceforth I will indentify the source of the information.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply