...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Resverlogix Announces Conversion of US$12 Million Debenture Strengthening Balance Sheet

I haven't been paying close attention, but I've seen some recent posts about some big $$$ acquisitions...if RVX were to be garner $5 billion USD I believe it would be small in comparison to what some others have posted here....

It's been a while since I spitballed the numbers, but I've been using $1 billion USD = $4 to $5 CAD for RVX's share price as something of a benchmark.  Wondering if anyone has done a back of the napkin calculation for the situation on a fully diluted basis given the current state with recent activity vis a vis private placements, conversions etc.

While I would happily take $4 per share just to be done with the soap opera....I have a hard time believing Resverlogix could be acquired that low.  And I still consider an outright acquistion to be unlikely for a couple reason....firstly for the oft stated reason that the ownership structure is so convoluted I almost see it as something of a poison pill......

And secondly I think there's a strong chance that DM doesn't want Resverlogix to be acquired, but rather to garner enough Do Ré Mi in order to continue operating and to develop some of the follow on compounds...the so called Star Factory scenario.  

My preference would be, get as much as possible and let the whole thing go.....but what I want and a bus ticket combined are only good for a ride uptown.  

Oct 15, 2020 03:05PM
Oct 15, 2020 03:38PM
Oct 15, 2020 03:51PM
Oct 15, 2020 03:57PM
Oct 15, 2020 04:55PM
Oct 15, 2020 10:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply