...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Oct 15, 2020 03:05PM

The FDA encouraged Resverlogix to pursue NAFLD, a huge market-

p18 of the article I referenced in my original post

NASH is expected to become a highly prevalent primary care market, necessitating a large sales operation and considerable promotional spend. Therefore, the commercial potential for Ocaliva within the sole ownership of Intercept is severely restricted, and a larger partner with extensive resources would add considerable value. Datamonitor Healthcare expects the sales opportunity within NASH to rise to $21.6bn by 2027 – with Ocaliva playing a considerable role in establishing this market – therefore interest from acquirers will be intense. Big Pharma suitors will include those already active in the NASH pipeline such as AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Gilead, Merck, Novartis and Pfizer

p14

Bolt-on acquisitions are the preferred targets for biopharma As shown so far, the absence of Big Pharma megamergers has not resulted in a quiet decade of introspection. Rather, the emphasis has been towards finding assets that add incremental value, where the smaller company has conducted research with high clinical importance and biopharma has the tools to realize the commercial potential. Such bolt-on transactions are far less disruptive, both to the assets being acquired and to the wider operations of the combined entity

RVX has the goods - they need the right match

I'm not going to speculate on a value

Chicagoest

Oct 15, 2020 03:38PM
Oct 15, 2020 03:51PM
Oct 15, 2020 03:57PM
Oct 15, 2020 04:55PM
Oct 15, 2020 10:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply