TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Jul 28, 2010 08:12PM
Jul 29, 2010 07:42AM

Baires;

Thanks for answering my questions; however, in regards to question 2, about Archean gold deposits, I am wondering whether we are talking about exactly the same thing.I realize that Archean gold deposits can have higher grades at depth, like the Red Lake mine for example.However, the hope for greater Archean gold at depth applies to many, many deposits across the Canadian Shield. ...most of which will never become mines. Therefore, I am wondering whether DW has reason to believe whether any Tyhee property has gold at depth, apart from it simply being a Archean deposit.…for example, does the size and shape of the surface deposit provide clues, trace minerals, etc. The fact that the nearby Discovery mine produced a million ounces at about an ounce/ton is encouraging, but the mine was then shutdown so I have to assume the grades were deteriorating. In a video going back a couple years now, I remember DW saying he has a “DNA for gold deposits”…what is that DNA and does it apply here.It appears that the Tyhee share price has totally lost any exploration premium, so if DW has reason to expect substantially more ounces, it would seem useful for those reasons to be clearly articulated.

again, thank you for your reply,

GF3

Jul 29, 2010 04:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply