TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Dave Webb Speaks Out On Yesterday's Market Activity.

Dr. David R. Webb sent me an email this morning which he said I could paraphrase here:

Baires,

No one contacted Tyhee to say they sold their shares, so we can only speculate or have suspicions. When I say I do not know who was selling, I mean it in all honesty and truthfulness.

I have told several shareholders that what I do know: a very large block of shares were sold at market yesterday 25 minutes before closing. It seems these shares were not sold to maximize value recovery, nor was there any contact with us to see if they could be crossed traded in order to minimize disruption in the market. Five million shares at 7 cents is $350K. Tyhee had announced several hours earlier that it had buyers for fifty million shares at 10 cents a share. No one asked Tyhee if it could find places for another five million shares. Moreover, the daily sale of 200,000 to 500,000 shares would probably not disrupt the market.

So, it seems this activity was meant to cause market disruption. Perhaps to scare less sophisticated shareholders into selling and also to perhaps cause a snowball effect.

There were 10.1 million shares sold on the Pinks, and 5.7 million shares sold on the TSX. Most of the 5.7 in Canada were likely washes from the Pink trades.

Incidentally, only Tyhee two shareholders are reported as holding more than 10 million shares.

Thank you Dave,

My best,

Baires

Sep 22, 2010 10:35AM

Sep 22, 2010 10:42AM

Sep 22, 2010 10:45AM

Sep 22, 2010 10:58AM

Sep 22, 2010 11:32AM
Sep 22, 2010 02:44PM

Sep 22, 2010 03:39PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply