TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Sep 22, 2010 10:35AM

Sep 22, 2010 10:42AM

Sep 22, 2010 10:45AM

Sep 22, 2010 10:58AM

Sep 22, 2010 11:32AM
Sep 22, 2010 02:44PM

Sep 22, 2010 03:39PM

Thank you for the detailed reference to the Puplava radio show.

There is absolutely no doubt regarding that reference as there were too many specifics that match the private placement deal exactly; including the fact that the loan was obtained from the very industry/individuals who most seeks to destroy everything related to gold (except their personal private ownership of it).

This financing, while perhaps necessary, was from my perspective an absolute disaster.

While the future drill results will add more to the bottom line than their cost (seemingly positive) the grams per share will have been reduced. That fact did not escape JP. Please note that he felt it necessary to comment on it. Adding ounces to the bottom line in excess of cost is fine IF the shareholders are not diluted in the process.

I only hope that the bull market in gold will get Tyhee out of the open pit they have dug for themselves. It's too bad they didn't need a permit to dig this one!

This is the first time I have ever posted a "concerned" comment regarding Tyhee. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply