TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Greg Taylor answers question about privatization of TDC

Dave Webb forwarded my question about privatization to Greg Taylor, TDC's IR man, who very kindly responded. Apparently some dust has settled at Tyhee, uncertainty about DW 's relations with TDC is dissipating, trust is developing, and it is very gratifying to me that the company is building relationships with shareholders. I am also pleased that Mr. Taylor mentions partnerships, equity, and debt as means of financing, but not a privatization/sale of the company at the current low SP. The SP rose .01 today on the TSX.V to .105, as we are aware.

Greg says:

"I don’t expect that you will be surprised to hear that nobody at Tyhee is happy with the share price. I can only speculate that, besides the market’s ongoing general malaise (to which most juniors, including Tyhee are most vulnerable), the key issues involve our pending financing (recognition that the Company has been low in money), the complexities of the Yellowknife project (again, something that is exaggerated sharply in our current ultra-risk-averse equity markets) and the (predictable) uncertainty involved in a company moving towards production (economics, capital financing, permitting etc.) You may disagree. However, I can only assure you that Tyhee is very much focused on advancing this project towards production. Of course, we have numerous milestones to meet, one of the most important of which is the Feasibility Study, due in mid-2012. Before that, I hope to be able to release greater detail of our progress.

As for our future, I remain firmly convinced that everyone at Tyhee, including the Board and our largest investors, is working to bring the Yellowknife project to production as quickly as reasonably possible. How exactly it is financed – through some partnership or through equity or through debt or some combination of these – is all up for consideration.

I hope that this is at least somewhat useful.

Kind regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply