The Intersection of Marketing & Security; Transforming Retail Spaces and Providing Actionable Insights

Strategic Acquisition Estimated to Realize up to 38 Million in Revenue over Next 36 Months

Sponsored
Back To Forum Threaded View

I can confidently say that I have a lot to explain, which is why I am starting this new series with an editorial team behind it to gain a deeper understanding of the game and its mechanics. So, if you want me to report on something, please feel free to let me know in the comments that the first mechanic was someone would ask today.

We have truthfully reported on food, and you can dribble from anywhere in the air.

When you have a complete understanding of air dribbling and air car control, you can dribble from anywhere in the air. However, when you first learn, there are limitations. Therefore, for those who are just starting, I suggest that we start around half way to ensure that you pick up a large booster pad when starting, which will give you easier time and more boosts, So when you start setting up, you want to bring the ball to the side wall near halfway, with the goal of keeping your speed fast enough so that the ball can cross the wall well but not too fast as it will fly and hit the ceiling when you hit it. Another thing to note is that when you first roll the ball onto the wall, it is at a close angle.

Your goal should be to tilt the ball so that it can move up along the wall or towards the target. This way, it has already moved in the correct direction and you can reach a certain height. This is the last thing to do during the setup process, you need to ensure that it moves at the same speed as the ball, That's why you need to maintain a good distance and not shoot the ball into the air too quickly on the first contact. You need to make sure you hit the ball with the front of the car, which is important because it helps you get clean contact and hold the ball, ensuring that you can point the ball where you want to go. Hitting the ball from a corner of the car can still guide the ball, but it carries a higher risk of confusion and passing.

Of course, regarding when to make your first contact, you should hit the ball immediately after passing through a horizontal banner extending along the wall.

Now you can increase your speed in the ball. If you think the ball's speed is not fast enough to reach the appropriate height, or if you think you have run fast enough, you can directly charge towards the ball, but this does require some trial and error, In order to understand at what speed you should move forward in the first contact after hitting the ball, your primary task should be to catch up with the ball as quickly as possible. If you are far from the gold medal, you may want to jump directly to maintain speed, while if you are closer to the midpoint, you can wait for half a second and take your time, but you don't have to do this, you can still jump directly, In my opinion, the best way to maintain speed by rolling slightly with air and completely with air is to roll slightly with air to face the target. The simplest method is to maintain normal air rolling after you jump, and then push the simulation stick left or right based on the wall you are on. I think this is the simplest way to do things, but my personal approach is different because I have been doing this for a while, but when I left the wall, it did follow the same idea.

I used the arrow to rotate to the left, and now on the left wall, it just means that my car immediately turns to face the ball, but on the right wall, it turns a whole circle before facing the ball - this may not be the most effective method, but it's something I've been doing for a long time, so this is what I'm used to. Just gently roll the air, move my nose to your car, face the ball immediately, and you can start pushing towards the ball immediately, This will help you get closer to the ball than you try to constantly rotate a tornado. Now that a tornado rotates, it can still be used. Out of habit, I still use it all the time, but this is for those of you who are learning how to stick. You just use manual air rolling at the first moment, and you can use your own when you come down from the wall As time goes on, this will be a matter of trial and error. Once you learn to turn the car towards the ball, it will quickly become a simple task for you to do next, which is success or failure. There is a very, very simple way to ensure that you control the ball in the air, which is usually when many people approach the ball in the air, you need to ensure that your speed matches the speed of the ball, because this can ensure that you do not fly the ball away from you, but in the moment before you touch the ball, the first touch of the ball will release the boost. If you release the boost when you first connect the front of the car to the ball, and in the air, This can give you soft control to touch the ball, keeping it on your nose or very, very close to your car, making it easier for you to control the ball later on.

That's why when you see high-level players dribbling in the air, the ball looks like it's stuck to their car, soft touch puts the ball on their nose, and every time they push from there, they just use the ball to guide it, not to assist and hit the ball.

Now when it comes to where you should be in contact with the ball, in order to gain good control of the edge, you want to make contact at a 45 degree angle in the lower half of the ball, This is a bit like a sweet place, slow enough, you still lift the ball, high enough, you push the ball towards the goal, which will be one of the most difficult parts to put down because you need enough aerial car control, so you can ensure that your car enters the correct position in the short time between hitting the ball off the wall and the moment the ball starts to fall. Before the ball starts to fall, ideally, You should make contact when the ball is at its peak, as this will give you the most time in the air. Without downward force, the first contact will be the entire reason for your smooth dribbling in the air - a good first contact will give you complete control of the ball - a bad first contact will keep you chasing the ball. To regain control during the first learning, please slowly understand each small part, If you can't let it go at first, don't be discouraged because it takes time. The last section is about control. Once you first come into contact with the ball, you are now sitting in the best position under it, and it is well placed in the front of your car.

What you need to do is to assist and bring the ball towards the goal, but this is not easy. This is where the players you are learning may spend the most time, and this is where all the time is spent - dribbling and control are very, very situational - if you start from the center line, The amount of assist you must use is different from the amount of assist you must use if you are dribbling the ball in the air throughout the court. If you have to pass the ball past any defensive player, if you need to lift the ball higher or fall faster to bypass the player, consider how much momentum you have. There are many changes in the mechanism of this part, but at the beginning, your main goal should be to first focus on bringing the ball into the net, And then try to bring the ball to the top two to achieve this, you can jump into a free game or training bag. Now I personally believe that free games are always a better way to train food because they will give you a more natural setting, but if you are really struggling, then jump into the training bag - the code for the bag will be linked to the description in this content, In free games or training packages - with a bit of training, you can try to bring the ball all the way to the rebound. You want to work hard to hit the rebound, because once you do, you can easily hit the ball into the goal, because now you need less assistance when dribbling, ensuring that you smoothly push the ball while dribbling, rather than maintaining assistance while dribbling in the air. Your car will be faster when dribbling on the ground, But the ball will also be faster, and ultimately it will

If you fall from the front, you will lose control.

In order to maintain control in the air, you want to ensure that your assist is smooth enough to keep the ball at the top of the car, but also generate enough speed to send you to the net. This is a thin line, so this part takes a lot of time, but once you throw all these parts together, you complete these steps one by one, and invest time to carefully examine everything, By trial and error and focus, even if it seems impossible, persistence is enough, and you will quickly learn how to eat. I said, 'Because I used to be like you, I invested my time, trained as much as possible, and now I am completely satisfied with the mechanics.

I know some players are looking for ways to only do this and get it done every time, but I hope I can give it to you, but I really can't do it. '. This is one of them. This is a machinist. Many high-level machinists have the same problem. You need to spend several hours to record Muscle memory to understand the machinist, so that you can press this button in your own way to achieve the goal you need to invest.

Back To Forum Threaded View
New Message
Please login to post a reply