Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
Message: Re: A Question to Ponder .....My nov 11/16 email Q to Mara, fyi
Nov 17, 2016 08:43AM
Mara I'm a long time small shareholder, and am often pleased with the unique and long term possibilities of Zenyatta as developed under its current management. However, i'm losing patience with the lacklustre pace of meaningful business development. Surely more frequent and meaningful news could be disseminated given the rather lengthy current time passed since discovered and the NRC certified resource quality confirmations. Surely there must be some news which can be presented as progress, since the Israeli cement partnership announcements You have promised "frequent and accelerating" news upon your appointment. I was encouraged. Not so much, now. Can you successfully suggest to the President to PR a issue a status and progress vs plan note of likely progress events to occur with their expected time-fame(s); and whether these endeavours are funded. Surely the non- disclosure agreements are preventing proper and legally required Canadian public disclosure. Can ZEN describe level of interest in anything in addition to Ballard batteries and cement additives? How would describe its progress to date versus its plan?
New Message
Please login to post a reply