...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

noretreat,,,, I have been trying to transfer my ZENE , Zentih Capital Corp., shares into my tax sheltered investment account, the TFSA, tax free savings account, a government registered account. My discount brokerage told me initially these shares are not transferable to a TFSA as did several others I have spoken with. The same issue many ZENE holders were told by their respective brokerages. However some have been lucky enuff to have had their firms transfer them into registered accounts in the past. So I phoned the CRA and spoke with two agents the second who affirmed to me that ZENE shares are eligible for a registered TFSA account under the small busines corporation clause in their regs. So I notified my brokerage (RBC) promptly and they performed more checks and confirmed yesterday to me that they will be transferring ZENE shares to my TFSA as soon as the new share valuation is posted by Zenith Capital Corp. to their web site. Zenith Capital Corp told me they will be issuing this new share valuation at months end here.

Jan 19, 2019 08:31PM
Jan 20, 2019 03:12AM
Jan 20, 2019 12:38PM
Jan 20, 2019 07:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply