Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Re: Pacer: e.DIGITAL v.Apple - they have settled their respective claims !!! (2)
Dec 19, 2013 01:37PM
Dec 19, 2013 04:01PM

Again,

Apple settles with pretty much no one. They caved with a settlement with Edig. It does not matter if it is little or big. Edig agreed for for the best interest of us, the shareholders. I have never been more confident in this company since 1999.

Who has enough leverage to force Apple to settle. Hello! This is not only a milestone for Edig but for potentially the industry. There are big things being planned and if it takes all of 2014 to complete then so be it.

today alone the stock rose 20+%. One can complain till the cows come home. But in the end, if your intentions are actually for Edigs future then you can clearly see we are headed in the right direction.

But, unfortunately, It seems evident some are here supporting a different agenda.

Be careful. Buy Low, and believe me EDIG is low compared to where it will be.

Good luck to the ones who believe!.

Bye the way, yes I have been loving the low price and have been taking advantage on a weekly basis.

GLTA.

Dec 21, 2013 10:17AM
Dec 21, 2013 10:25AM
Dec 21, 2013 12:36PM
Dec 21, 2013 01:28PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply