Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

HAPPY TURKEY/THANKSGIVING!

Wishing this is the Year!

Well 2016 will do for starters!

My Daughter isnt computer savy so my Turkey day starts out with getting the PC up and humming! Thus my op to visit the Agoracom site today. Nice weather here in Pittsburg.

My second reply is that yes in part i agree about the initial mining of better ore at the beginning of the process. But IMO it is to get the paybacks squared off/up with the intent to status of debt free status, always the goal but IMO always the initial goal at the front end.

Here i want to say JB has got it right just as He has done time and time agin. This is not a game we are in. Only on one point i think that JB is under some very serious guidance (BOD) along with the Geological professionals mentioned so often since early 2012 era. Now back to JB, knew he had something at HM back in 70s, discovered Peble West with ease his method of "gardening and His "FRIENDs" at Geotech. Up the line to the "Hole in One"! Many other achievements so numerous and highly worthy of being recogognized. So with the drill project looming i anticipate real good result. Waiting is all i can say! Expecting agin, no i am not Pregnant, but i think Hay Mountain is!

New Message
Please login to post a reply