Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Quick Easy Way to comment to the Department of the Interior online

go directly to http://www.regulations.gov and enter “DOI-2017-0002” in the search bar and click search

Also, here is the wording from the letter we attached this morning you can use in part or in whole to make comment at regulations.gov [use copy/paste]:

My name is (your first and last name) and I am a voter and taxpayer interested in seeing our national economy grow by fostering domestic industries. I would like to offer my support to the rescinding of the National Monument designation conferred on the Ironwood Forest National Monument in southeast Arizona.

It is my understanding that the creation of the Monument was questionable at the time of its inception and that now with the federal judiciary recognizing the unquestionable stability of the Cactus Owl population, and a better understanding of the environmental imperatives of the native ironwood tree which is widespread and not endangered, that there is no need to specially designate this area as hands off to the mining industry, an enduring cornerstone of Arizona’s economy.

I understand that it is the task of Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke’s responsibility to undertake the evaluation of 27 National Monuments, but I want you to understand that this is an easy call, and I will be following this Monument’s assessment. Thank-you for your time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply