Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

My being with and following Mr James Briscoe has been since 2004.  When looking at any investment first "I" look at the CEO then the TURF under their feet if they are EXP's, Mining active.  JB has passed my test by high marks.  JB is a fighter when backed into a corner and not only that knows when to take the corner and have an objective "OFFENSE" in the making.  He fought thru so many battles so far and WE have been here watching his moves.  Nobody wants to ROB an empty BANK and JB has to our sahgrin met with too many Bank robbers along this journey.  Yet here in this corner we are sitting at what appears to be idle motion, or are we?  JB popped up with the HM as a gift to us the shareholders to pay us for our "PAIN and SUFFERING"  as well for himself to stay in the "RING" and to get to that round when he can pummel all of his/our FOEs into submission and to go onto a "GREAT OFFENSIVE".  JB lets  admit had so much going on in 2010 and the ATTACK was just like December 6th, 41.we were in the "BULLS EYE" of our enemy and we must fight back on Dec 7, 41 that enemy struck even now we are where we are becaust of the KAMAKAZI attack upon JB himself, he was to be shattered and broken to the bottom of the Harbor and no he did not buckle then and now and not one single day since i discovered JB and his investment deals.  JB to me is a RED WHITE and BLUE hard core guy, and HE is the GUY/CEO that will right this SHIP and when he does he does it very well.  My thoughts now are that JB is looking to get the best deal that is the best deal on so many fronts and not on any deal that will pause or hesitation that HIS shareholders are not of his first interest at the equal of bringing the Hay Mountain to its best case scenairo of a GLORIOUS FRUITION. JB has the blood of the 49ers and the blood of those who raced to the YUKON and of those that raced to ALASKA.  JB will present the OFFENSIVE in his time and in the time that the project is in the best interest possible going Forward.  Also I dont really know who you are and you dont now me either  but "I" do know this from my 49 years of looking at Jr EXPs that has me assaying Hay Mountain as a World Class Project that will shine.  JB is now working to acchieving that goal of putting the spotlite center onto this great project NOW and far be it from HIM not to find that GOAL!  My belief is that HE will score and defray all negative thoughts and put this BABY to rest once and for all,, and by all "I" do mean us the shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply