Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Thanks for the kudos!  His history is that when he is in the clear there is no stopping HIM.  Think about this "WHEN EVEN "I" really thought HE was a crazy Geologist, when he flew a heliocopter up to Alaska and staked out a huge Bagel shapped site, for me that was "TRUE INSANITY",, until ZTEM came along and JB proved to NAK/HDI their real size of the Pebble project and its DEPTH.  Then JB got Geotech to prove out with ZTEM the then LBSR site just north of Pebble. Didnt the "Hole in One" get us out of a JAM,,, yes it did.  IMO, JB got husseled in the Court here in NYC in the settlement made as all JB did was to grant shares in lieu of payment to his staff and BOD, thats where they built a railroad over JBs case in NYC and MARK my words in these courts it happens far more than should. Remember somebody said you could INDITE an HAM SANDWICH and get a conviction in NYC Courts.  Agin i have seen these cases goto a Court and the Climowners get pOUNDED by the JUDGE "?why" is the question and the JUDGE will side with the CLAIMJUMPERs, which suggests skulldugery at the least,, JB outsmarted them all by seducing them into their ignorant settlement thinking that they won.  If they would have supported JB they could of gone on and been much more richer than just by robbing shares of LBSR, this it too LOL!  But the damage was inflicted nevertheless and JB digs in with the shares sales now to keep HM alive.  My thoughts are the GOOD wins over "darkness"  HOPE for JB&BOD of LBSR to get the good break they need for all of their HARD LABOR here which "I" see as a LABOR OF LOVE!

New Message
Please login to post a reply