Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Status - Potential partners and funding sources

Great thanks to LF for sharing his message from Tracy regarding efforts to secure funding. And I appreciate Tracy, as always, for her candor at least about that which she is able to reveal. But the "May" statement she refers to from Brett Gross was actually dated Feb. 26, 2019, if I understand which statement she was refering to. 

Thus I think it would be an appropriate time 5 months later to hear an update from Brett Gross directly. I don't expect an announcement about a deal. And I well understand that stating that  "ongoing discussions with interested potential partners" is very far from meaning a deal is immediately in the offing- think Filipinos, think Emerates, think Saudis, think Chinese. But it would be good to know whether talks are at least in progress- as opposed to having gone to ground (unfortunately not literally) with the lights shut off to save electricity and nothing at all happening. Talks in progress may not yield results- but there definitely will be no results if talks are not even happening. It would be useful to know which is the case. 

It is, in fact, at this point, what constitutes value here. We "know what we have in the ground"- but it is of no value if we can't demonstrate what is there with drilling and create at least the potential for extraction. The value of our investment hinges on completing this crucial task- obtaining funding for drilling. So- after this hiatus- silence may be good or not good- I hope that we can hear from Mr. Gross in the near future so that we can know where we stand- or where we need to stand. I hope and expect that we will then hear that even if there has not been progress- at least discussions- and maybe even negotiations- are in progress.

New Message
Please login to post a reply