Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Show me any news release where a public mining company drilled just one or two holes, especially where the mass of the target is thought to be so deeply buried as may be what may be under Hay Mountain.  Before you do that, please recall that the one hole you speak of was part of a program shut down too soon by the unexpected early onset of winter in Alaska. 

As long as we on this subject, let me ask you a few questions on this subject. 

1) What might you guess the cost to be of one drill hole to a depth of, say, 2,000 feet at Hay Mountain? *

2) Assuming there is no money to continue drilling after one successful hole, how much do you think it would cost to send back the drill and its crew for one more hole?

3) What might you think it would cost PER HOLE to drill, say, 10 holes totaling 20,000 feet, assuming that drilling could stop at any point along the way as results warranted?

4)  Which of the above is the most economic choice considering that the risk of missing a target at depth on one hole is far greater than missing it with additional holes?

5) How do you know that drilling at Big Chuck was a "hole-in-one"?  That may be the case, or that one hole could have held promising information, but were I the lender I would have foreclosed too, given that the property would come with a fully finished mining camp.  Can you understand what that is worth, even if taken apart and relocated?

Talking about Big Chuck is moot! EPA and social media have killed that region for mining and even exploration opportunities for many years to come. 

VP

Bear in mind that drillers in this market can not keep up with demand.  A call to bid on one or two holes would probably be met with a laugh, followed by a quick hang-up of the telephone. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply