Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Jan 19, 2021 10:27PM

Tracy managed to get back to me about a couple questions i had. Here's a portion in which she discusses where we are regarding a deal and partners:

"We are in close communication with several groups including an anticipated “term sheet” from each of two international companies and what seems to be close to a decision by 2 others. While we have had successful site meetings with a few US based geoscientists, I cannot overemphasize the impact of the pandemic on international travel. We do need to wait for actual visits. Frustratingly, Arizona has made headlines recently as the #1 hotspot in the entire world for Covid- 19 infections"

I find it important to note that two international companies are close to a decision despite no mention of successful site visits done with international companies, yet "we do need to wait for actual visits". Term sheets are a new term for me. Looks like it could be similarly as important as a CA; its essential but in itself means very little. 

For better or for worse there is also no reference to the domestic company that was featured in the last PR other than the mention of successful site visits. 

There's my personal analysis on this information. Not a whole lot to unpack imo. Thank you again Tracy for the information.

Jan 20, 2021 01:44PM

Jan 20, 2021 09:31PM
Jan 20, 2021 09:32PM
Jan 21, 2021 09:56AM

Jan 21, 2021 04:22PM
Jan 30, 2021 05:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply