Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Apr 27, 2011 10:21PM
Apr 28, 2011 12:30AM
Apr 28, 2011 10:47AM
Apr 28, 2011 12:07PM

Apr 28, 2011 12:17PM

I don't have 100's of other investment companies to compare to, so i'm at a loss there, but I have been in with a few. They had short run ups and I made a few bucks but nothing to write home about. Everything about those companies management was great but their property was ho hum so so, and I just left quietly without a big production. I dont think your gonna have any luck with sli management if you expect them to react the same as any other company you've dealt with before. SLI has been very vague from the very beginning and they seem to stay the course, and I don't think Lori is gonna change her approach to running the company simply because I want to know what she's doing. The biggest difference with sli is that their property seems to be greater than anything I've ever been involved with, However,,,Lori seems to guard it with her life, not letting out much info. Is this good or is this bad!!!!! You decide. Thats the way she is and always has been. It's not like she's pulled some big switcharoo in her style. Maybe a great discovery takes great control. I have no choice but to rely on her judgement as does Murray. If we have some good run ups, I'll grab some comfort money each time and carry on.

Apr 28, 2011 01:43PM
Apr 28, 2011 04:25PM
Apr 28, 2011 04:29PM
Apr 28, 2011 04:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply