Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Apr 27, 2011 10:21PM
Apr 28, 2011 12:30AM
Apr 28, 2011 10:47AM
Apr 28, 2011 12:07PM

Apr 28, 2011 12:17PM
Apr 28, 2011 12:40PM
Apr 28, 2011 01:43PM

Hub leaders can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the 43-101 was instituted by people in charge of the CANADIAN stock exchange, to stop people in Loris position from HYPING the stock in one way or the other, without factual tests to back it up. Core results, analysed by an INDEPENDANT laboratory, are the only hype allowed since BreX salted their claim and hyped it to everybody that they could thru news releases. Made some rich, others poor, depending on where you bought and sold. One thing is for certain, that wont happen again if the authorities make the promoters "ALL" follow the same rules. NO PROMOTING, JUST INDEPENDENTLY ANALYSED CORE SAMPLES. You be the judge, based on core value times total tonnage minus expenses. As for NRs, some could construe an up or down NR as a HYPE. No different than the word dam may sound like a swear word to you, but to a beaver it sounds like home. Lori is between a rock and a hard place when it comes to voicing her opinion publicly. Damed if she does, damed if she dont. That is why these hubs are so important. They give an outsiders opinion based on his/her own due dilligence. You draw your own conclusions based on a whole pile of "heads". IMO, we are lucky to have some pretty smart and hard working "heads" on this hub. This is one Canadian Beaver that is happy to call SLI my dam home. My retirement, or a real good part of it, depends on it. Just a newbies thoughts.

RINKY

Apr 28, 2011 04:29PM
Apr 28, 2011 04:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply