Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Do we have any CA,s (non disclosure agreement)with any major at this time?

I am guessing we do. Lori doesn,t have to publicly disclose if she does or not. Although there is a wealth of info about the Tesoro in the public eye, I still occasionally find things that look like they should have been followed up on, but no NR. We could have CA,s with multiple companies.

I beleive there is a lot more info from samples, etc, that Lori is holding in her back pocket. I am not implying anything illegal, just that certain regs would allow her not to publicly disclose all her cards. This may be a good thing for us. Any minor with a CA with us would be privy to this info. If Barrick has a CA with us, it may be known by the industry, but not by the public. This may prevent a low ball offer and may be a reason we haven,t seen an intersted party publicly appear yet.

I guess what I am trying to say, is that there is most likely suitors behind the curtains, with all the info, and will come out quickly, when the time is right.

Alittle bit on CA,s;

http://blogs.terrapinn.com/mbatraining/2011/03/21/disclosure-agreement/

New Message
Please login to post a reply