Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Doing lots of reviewing last few nights! Link library & my SLI binder, etc. First of all I must compliment Hog on a post from May 30, 2011 awesome job! I printed this out the day Hog posted it, and reviewed it again tonight, you can find this in the link library on the 2nd page titled "Connections & Correlations to known Gold Mineralization" please take the time to review if you have not! It talks about the A4 vein inside the big anomaly, but also some great reading on 3 others that we never count in our math to give us those triple digits (C1 vein, Zona Sur & Zona Incognito) Anyway, after all this review last few nights, I can hear Sculpin saying " it's time to stop being so conservative" I always knew that was right, & it's a good reminder after all this reviewing. When you're done reviewing this post of Hogs, if you can't say we seem to be conservative on all the math & facts, then ? To say only 1g/T in that big anomaly? To not count anything else other than the 1 anomaly? To scale by 68%? And on & on ! I always thought we were conservative as well, time will tell, & so will the trenching & drilling!! HOLD TIGHT TO THE MAJORITY OF YOUR SHARES!
Jul 17, 2011 11:17AM
Jul 17, 2011 02:37PM
Jul 17, 2011 05:21PM
Jul 17, 2011 06:38PM
Jul 17, 2011 08:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply