Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Dec 13, 2011 02:06PM
Dec 13, 2011 02:28PM
Dec 13, 2011 03:52PM
Dec 13, 2011 04:19PM
Dec 13, 2011 05:45PM
Dec 13, 2011 06:46PM

Dec 13, 2011 07:29PM
Dec 13, 2011 09:21PM
Dec 13, 2011 09:37PM

It is relatively easy to perform a field assay from the reading the previous posts and looking up various methods, pictures etc. on the internet. Because Hog & Sculpin have assured us that a prospector or geologist can't always see visible gold in a core or sample containing substantial grades of gold, it is imperative to know what is happening on a daily basis. Otherwise, how could step out drilling be considered?

These findings are not eligible for a 43101 report, hence there is non-disclosure and waiting time as well from a qualified lab. There is no rain or snow on Tesoro so it would be relatively easy to set up a reliable field testing mobile facility progressively near each drill site, or transport the samples to a permanent site; choice of the samples and preparation are very important. The pictures of a fire assay furnace of this kind of field testing are about the size of a microwave oven, and there must be a generator on site. As well mercury and cyanide testing is available, also more accurate than panning.

So the geologists know on a daily basis, what they are finding. We don't know shape of size of the deep structures but they do. By "deep," the anomalies we do know about are shallow. In contrast, the largest gold mine in the United States is the Homestake mine at Lead, South Dakota. This mine, which is 8,000 feet deep, has accounted for almost 10 percent of total United States gold production since it opened in 1876. It has combined production and reserves of about 40 million troy ounces.

So this is really getting fun. Lori talks about a ten bagger, and like Sculpin she has to underplay estimates and be conservative, otherwise you scare people away. Lori poked up the treasury for several reasons, now we see that the increased drill program is one of them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply