Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I haven't posted here since October, I read regular and do apreaciate the board and the hub leaders that do so much. I would like to discuss the following: 1) Lori's Leadership: I believe Lori got where she is by being very capable. You may question what is going on and yes I do too, however it is foolish to be a back seat driver when you can't even see the road. Lori is our CEO and President. She would appreciate our support, she will forge forward with it or without it. Just keep in mind " When Mama isn't happy, nobody is happy" 2) Last NR: I have no idea what it was designed to do. I don't think it was just rushed out, and I don't think it is a problem of any kind. If it was less than spectacular it was going to get used by the people manipulating this stock in a negative way. Obviously that's what happened. When you quote a score but don't tell anyone what the game is or who is playing it is meaningless. Again I will say this was done for a reason, and I don't know what it was. I do think it will all make sence some day. Please don't jump to conclusions without all the facts. We don't know the details of the plan but we have to believe in the pilot. " I fly without fear when I know the pilot wants to walk away from the landing" In summary I would just like to say, we need to support our management and believe they know what they are doing. The lack of information is difficult but if this play is half as big as we think, It will require a very strong and secretive strategy to prevent the sharks from devouring us all. We will see our SP sour above the previous levels in due time, don't sweat over it. You didn't sell at $2.40 so why would you settle for less. Lori knows we have the goods so she isnt worried about the present share price. Hope is didn't ramble to much, say long and stay strong. GO LORI GO
Jan 16, 2012 09:40PM
Jan 16, 2012 09:56PM
Jan 16, 2012 10:04PM
Jan 16, 2012 10:20PM
Jan 16, 2012 10:41PM
Jan 17, 2012 12:36AM
Jan 17, 2012 03:06PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply