Wollastonite: A White Mineral For A Green Future
Aiming to become a Wollastonite producer focused on delivering high quality products to multiple industries.
Message: Industry Bulletin: European Mineral Fertilizer Summit December 4th-5th
Back for its 4th edition, Our European Mineral Fertilizer Summit will be taking place on December 4th-5th in Brussels, Belgium.
It will bring together senior executives and experts from the fertilizer industries, as well as leading market analysts, consultants, technology providers & innovators to discuss the latest challenges and developments within the mineral fertilizer industry.
The two day event will provide an exclusive platform for collaboration and discussion between a variety of industry perspectives including manufacturers, suppliers, distribution/logistics and academia, as well as policy makers and NGO's allowing attendees to benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
The objective of this conference is to put an emphasis on the latest projects, the innovative specialty products, the new plant technologies and the best practices within operational production. European Mineral Fertilizer Summit will also focus on tackling the latest opportunities arising from societal concerns.
Key Topics Include
- EU Fertiliser Market Analysis and Forecast
- Highlighting the Importance of CO2 Neutral & Sustainable Fertiliser Production
- Supply Chain Logistics in the Fertiliser Industry
- EU Policy Reform in the Agricultural and Fertiliser Sector
- The Latest Technology Developments & Innovations Stimulating the Fertiliser Industry
- Competing in the Fertiliser Market: How to Stand Out
- The Paramount Matter of Nutrient Use Efficiency
- Emphasis on Climate Change & its Effect on the Agricultural Sector
- The Present and Future of Bio-Stimulants in Agriculture
- Creating a Circular Economy with Fertilisers
Who Will Attend?
- Fertilizer end users & major European farmers
- Key representatives from the leading farmer associations
- Distribution & logistics companies delivering to the farming industry
- Fertilizer producers & feedstock suppliers (N (ammonia & urea) P, K, NP, NK, PK & NPK)
- Specialty products developers (controlled-released & slow released fertilizers, humic & water soluble fertilizers)
- Fertilizer & feedstock trading companies
- Fertilizer plant technology & equipment providers
- Principal fertilizer and farmer associations
- Nutrition and environment preservers
- Environmental and engineering
- Expert consultants
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Dr. Arjan Reijneveld, International Product Manager Agriculture, Eurofins Agro
- Anke Kwast, VP Crop Nutrition R&D, Yara International
- Senior Representative, Port of Antwerp
- Isidro Campos Rodriguez, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Celia Nyssens, Policy Officer for Agriculture, European Environmental Bureau
- Tiffanie Stephani, Senior Agricultural and Environment Manager, Fertilizers Europe
- Carol Pullen, Europe General Manager, Oro Agri
- Marcel Bugter, Market Development Manager Micronutrients, Nouryon
- Thomas Proffit, Europe Account Manager, SOLVAY Novecare, Agricultural Specialties
- Thierry de l'Escaille, CEO-Secretary General, European Landowners Organization
- Dr. Rolf Hardter, Head of Agronomy & Advisory, K+S Kali GmbH
- Filip Dejongh, Managing Director, EuroChem Antwerpen NV
- Erik van den Bergh, Managing Director, Van Iperen International
- Dr. Georg Ebert, R&D Director, Synergie GmbH
- Oscar Schoumans, Sen. Scientist Soil & water quality and Manure Treatment, Wageningen Environmental Research
- Kiril Manevski, Researcher/Assistant Professor, Aarhus University
- Ryan Monis, Associate Director/Chemical Consulting, IHS Markit
Please login to post a reply