Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free
Message: RE: Two recent interesting SEC filings.... More of the Same

RE: Two recent interesting SEC filings.... More of the Same

posted on Aug 28, 2006 08:10AM

Sorry Kent,

This all seems like more of the same to me.

Where are the financial results? The promotion for this company led investors to believe that product would be flying out of inventory once production was in place. What happened to all the P.O.s that were just waiting to be executed?

Now we have more special consultant type deals.

Call me a cynic; but, PIPE deals and lobbyist do nothing but detract from confidence long term investors may have in the product. And just the thought of multi-million dollar (pre reverse split) going to people that long term investors in Nanopierce have never heard of really doesn`t make sense.

And then there`s the article on Mr. Benowitz. I admit that I didn`t read too far into the article. The article conveniently left out Mr. Benowitz`s major... something that was most likely intentional. And, being that his lifestyle before landing a legitimate job was professional poker player... There was no need to read further.

Everytime I think that it can`t get any more bizarre, it does.

When the financials reflect a money-making business, I will be the first one to say I was wrong. Until then, I wouldn`t invest my worst enemy`s money in this venture.

All My Personal Opinion

Jeff

New Message
Please login to post a reply