Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free

Re: same old

in response to by
posted on Jul 24, 2008 07:51AM

I have lost a lot on this stock, but I am finally understanding that there are really nice people in this stock that may be ...naive (as I was). The whole short-selling scandal as described in the past weeks has been known on this board for years. However the biggest crime of this company has been the promises that are never kept. The imminent good news that never arrives.

Worse yet, if some of the old timers are telling the truth, some people continued to invest in this company even long after the Nanopierce collapse.

I know they don't want my pity, but I suddenly realized that they are either the greatest actors in the world, or they really have been hurt...bad, by this company, and I am lucky to have just lost my 87K to them.

Fortunately, unbelievably, I have found another stock that has allowed me to recuperate those losses. My wife is speaking to me again. One of these days, there may even be more.

Enough levity. I am not really joking about my recognition that some people have put more than just their money into this company.

I am hoping for their sake that the miracle happens, and VYTA pulls out of this nose dive. I am through being angry, and stayed angry too long. Mostly angry with myself, by the way, for wanting to believe so badly.

Good luck to you all. I still visit, hoping that one day you diehards will get your return. But there is no money left to put into this co. from this reader. I gave up belief years ago.

New Message
Please login to post a reply