Ceased Operations May15, 2009

Free

Happy New Year to all

posted on Jan 01, 2005 11:16AM
Happy New Year to all....

And I hope a prosperous one for all of us, no matter what ventures we each may take.

I remain a long in NanoPierce.

I do not post often. Like many, I have my financial wounds to lick and heal. And a bruised ego from premature rah rah.

Like some of you, I have found, at times, that the value in life is in how we live it, not in how much wealth we accumulate.

Yet, I keep long and follow NanoPierce as much as I can.

I stay invested for several reasons.

First, NCS is still alive with Scimax, under Dr. Neuhaus` work and I believe that it will be taken on by large, medium, and small companies. The more time that transpires with Dr. Neuhaus continuing to work with NCS and related technologies, the more that I feel confident that NCS will be adopted.

Second, this Beta-Glucan product is gaining more and more interest to me. I was initially skeptical that it was a viable product but now I am being convinced that it is a strong product. If NPCT can raise the money and consumate the JV, get production up, and orders are such that support the potential, and expand using revenue/profits; I think that this JV will be very significant to our share price.

Third, I am one that feels that the devestation to the share price and the near demise of NanoPierce came from market timing, terrible markets/economy, and terrorist activity. I feel certain that NCS is a good product that came to early and that Paul and others misjudged how long it would take to bring it to acceptance, especially in a downtrodden market.

Fourth, Paul, Dr. Neuhaus, et. all could have closed the doors to NanoPierce a number of times in the past four years. They did not. NanoPierce continues as a business entity, remains fully reporting, has a number of irons in the fire that each could be very profitable, and has no debt.

I have seen and been invested in companies that are around today only in name. Their officers either had total ineptness in running a company or out and out ran away. That disgusts me.

NanoPierce has remaind tenacious and that tenacity of it and its officers is important to me. That is another reason I believe that NanoPierce will succeed.

There have been many harsh lessons to be learned in the past five years, since NPCT hit its high of 6 5/8 early in 2000. Many of them have been humbling to me.

I consider NPCT an investment still and believe that it will succeed. We`ll hear soon if the JV for the production of Beta-Glucan is consumated. That clock is ticking. The recent filing indicated that strongly.

I believe that NanoPierce has learned some harsh lessons as well. I respect Paul and associates.

May we have prosperity for NPCT longs. May it begin soon. May it be based on strong fundamentals.

Respectfully,

Kent

New Message
Please login to post a reply