Free
Message: Re: Pacer: Exhibit A- e.DIGITAL v. Nest Labs, Markman hearing November 17, 2016

Vic, I wish I had the answer. IMO there are several ways this could go. Issuing shares would cause dilution but if bought on the open market could provide some operating cash. It seems logical that the MyFox deal, while symbolic, is not for significant monies because it did not create volume or raise the share price. Some angel investor/partner could magically appear, put up a couple million dollars and buy us some time, they also would have to be paid for the contribution in some way. The problem that I see is that all the companies that we are suing know our financial position and the longer this is drawn out the less strength we have in any settlement negotiations. We really need a legal ruling win to put us on solid footing and give us leverage with the defendants. Then there is Micro Signet(I personally do not count Synap because it seems in its infancy, could be wrong.) To me, Micro Signet seems like viable tech. During the virtual SHM Nunally referred to it as the only real solution currently available to combat cyber attacks. The patent was granted three years ago this fall but the company has had virtually nothing to say about it. No licenses, no law suits, nothing--this strikes me as odd. Nobody wants to pay for it? Nobody even wants to steal it? I am holding out hope that some chip company has been beta testing it in a very hush hush manner and we could wake up one day with a big positive PR. Just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply