Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jan 07, 2009 12:09PM

Jan 08, 2009 11:48AM

I wish they had made some projection of how SAGD can produce bitumen with less impact.

Yes me too.I think the small scale approach DG uses is not bad .But if you read he artickle it makes some sence now when we hear hat many upgraders are on hold + also some other major projects.

Sold again today at 0.92 .Think oil will probably go down again to earliest lows.

Today I heard once again that many people here are buying heating oil.Some had to wait 4 to 5 weeks until they get it.That means people have been waiting very long when they saw price slipping.Now with latest Gaza war they all rush to buy heating oil.I think probably same acts in the US or Canada too.At some point that must IMO have some effect on stockpiles.Maybe next figures show some decline.But in the meantime could be we are heading lower for a while again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply