Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks Willy for the feedback, especially the verbatim phrase, it says a lot IMO.

IMO Teck and CUU are still negotiating, keeping the lid firmly closed, everybody in the dark for a reason, they both want the best and most fair deal for all.

IMHO if this ends up (as I suspect) a new agreement for the outlying properties, both CUU and Teck owned, to carry on the partnership between CUU and Teck, then we are indeed in for a long haul. The 2013 drilling programme can be (or is being) fine tuned to accomodate this revised partnership. I suspect that a JV will come out of the wash, Teck will not want to lose grip on this asset for their long term goals, Don Lindsay's interview at PDAC today with BNN clarified their goals, iron, oil, copper, lots of cash to invest, lots of cash to buy back their own stock at these suppressed prices.

Let's face it, macro economics are not good for any junior mining/exploration company right now. EE and CUU wish to see a good ROI, I would use the term for EE as "pot-committed" as are those longs here who like myself are under water with the current SP.

Hopefully all will become much more clearer very soon, as in by Friday...

GLTA longs

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply