Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

you shouldn't expect anyone from Teck or CUU who is directly involved in direct discussions/negotiations between the two companies to acknowledge their existence...

Foxyroller, I did say I think we will get a deal with Teck, but also that we are not as high on thier priority list as many think. I would bet that if you asked the IR guys at the Teck booth (or CanadaGrant's friend in Trail) about Fort Hills, Frontier, Relincho, QB, Highland Valley or potential iron aquisitions they would at the very least be somewhat familiar with these projects. I am sure that these people know about priority projects. I know that with the company I work for, everyone knows about big projects or aquisitions the company is pursuing, but not the smaller or lower priority projects. We hear about them in the company newsletter after the deal is done.

Are we a "must have" project, or something they would like if the price is right but walk if it isn't? I am sure Teck is interested in us, but maybe not at the valuation we are expecting. Hopefully I am wrong. It's only my opinion, not the Gospel truth for sure...

Golfyeti, that Teck presentation PDF is awesome. That's really good to see us shown in thier presentation as future development - can't argue that and that is the type of info I can count on!

Thanks for posting that valuable tidbit.

Lets not get picky about spelling - Liard / Laird does anyone not know what we are talking about? Can't be a longtime investor if you mispell it I guess ;). I knew someone meant "summer" when they accidentally typed "sunner" - do we have to proof read everything before posting or get called out on it?

New Message
Please login to post a reply