Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm only saying that any of the hints so far seem to be for longer term scenario of cuu pressing on with Schaft (vrs no hints of more imminent development). Yes these are only hints but that is all we have to go on lately. What seemed quite clear to us (e.g. transfer of Liard shares etc) hasn't played out as planned.

It would be great if someone could find and pin down Elmer at PDAC for a good one-on-one.

As for the powerline, we haven't secured a spot yet. I emailed BC Hydro in Jan and they don't have any of the power allocated yet. They did indicate that there would be plenty of power for all the planned mines coming on stream so maybe we can say we have that power in the bag. I'm not worried about power but having a signed deal with BC Hydro would be a big plus for us.

Teck does have better purchasing power for the Capex items so they probably can save 10-20% on a lot of stuff.

I'm not sure I'm following the accounting here with the $1.9B: ..."Out of the 3Billion capex, it's costing Teck 75% = $2.25 Billion. Remove the 340million they spend to get 75% and the capex is down to $1.9 Billion."... Teck still would need to spend $2.25B no matter how you split it, no?

I like those Sumitomo angles - especially combined with Teck's preference for partners on big projects. I'm thinking that Teck will want partner A (from Novagold's half) with the Galore project and a partner B for Schaft so Teck remains the dominant across the district. That also allows them to proceed with Schaft while Nova/Teck finds a buyer for the 1/2 of Galore.

New Message
Please login to post a reply