Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 28, 2009 04:28PM

Oct 28, 2009 04:38PM

Re: Why have they not seized LC

posted on Oct 28, 2009 10:20PM

OK so other than continuing your efforts to trash any opposition or alternate view that is not 100% go KRY what does your post discuss.

I do not comment on future without stipulating it is my opinion. My facts remain solid.

If you read my post in full I did not endorse this I just stated the facts and pointed out that the market reaction has been positive. As a side note I sold my GRZ shares (except for 100 shares that accidently didn't get sold) on the arbitration bounce for the reasons you indicated.

Ray - I am not your enemy yet you blast any comments I make that are not go go KRY. Why are you afraid of any debate?

On the endorsing of the coup, I'm sorry I didn't have the right spelling. It is Enrique Tejera Paris. He was slated to become the new president after the coup. He was the ambassador to Washington and closely linked to KRY lawer Louis Cottin. Paris was also a board member of Crystallex. In the aftermath he resigned but that did not take away the taint and many sources have said, including former Crystallex GM at LC Guillermo Adrian that the government would never allow a final permit as a result.

Don't believe me. Google it. It still does not in any way change my position that Chavez has to deal with the contract. It only offers a possible reason why he has bashed us. Do you have an alternative explanation?

Oct 28, 2009 10:25PM
Oct 28, 2009 10:33PM
Hoe
Oct 28, 2009 10:53PM
G
Oct 28, 2009 11:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply